Rules and regulations for the competition are listed below:
Topics selected for the PurAzm competition should give an impression of the broader themes/messages.
Free for all
Students and Professionals
How To Enter Fill the online submission form and send video using dropbox, youtube or any other online platform.
- Poster (with competition LOGO)
- Social Media Banner (with competition Logo)
Multiple Entries Multiple entries are allowed
The submissions will be judged by an esteemed panel of journalists, play writers and experts. Their decision will be considered final and unchallengeable.
Copyrights & Plagiarism
We expect that the submissions will be solely the work of the participant and are not copied, stolen or plagiarized from others. In the event that stock footage or footage from others is used, acquiring the rights of that footage is solely the responsibility of the submitting participant. The Ministry will not be held responsible for any copyright violation. Failure to abide will result in automatic disqualification and legal action wherever applicable.
Video Documentary /News Package
- Documentary / News package must be based on a real life incident, individual or group.
- Duration of any video should not be more than 1- 3 minutes
- At least 75% of the footage must be self-shot. The rights to any other footage (stock, file footage etc.) is the responsibility of the participant. The Ministry will not be held responsible for any Copyright violation.
- The video may be prepared by a group or an individual. However, awards and prizes will be presented in the names of the video(s).
- All the entries (video submissions) for ‘PurAzm Awards’ competition with complete documentations may be sent on or before the deadline.
- Copyrights of the all the videos, pictures and stories will be shared with Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, which can manage broadcast/publish of these videos/films on Internet, TV or other media.
Photo Story, Painting/Poster Design
- Photo Story will be submitted in JPG / RAW file format.
- Maximum number of photos for one story will not be more than 5
- Participant will provide one paragraph description for photo story
- Canvas size for painting should be atleast 18 inch wide
- Any painting medium & material is acceptable
- The project may be prepared by a group or an individual. However, awards and prizes will be presented in the names of the video(s).
- All the entries (photo documentary submissions) for ‘PurAzm Awards’ competition with complete requirements/documentations may be sent on or before defined deadline.
- Copyrights of the all the pictures and paintings will be shared with Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, who can manage broadcast/publish of these stories on Internet, TV or other media.
- The word limit for the profile story is 1200 words.
- The stories can be in both Urdu and English.
- The profile story must be accompanied by a photo of the subject.
- The story must be based on a real life incident, individual or group.