AWARDS RULES AND REGULATIONS
Rules and regulations for the Awards competition are listed below:
- Submitter has to share name, city name, contact number, university name if students in the profile section. (Entry with incomplete information will not be entertained)
- Content quality should be in High Definition (HD).
- Topics selected for the PurAzm Awards’ competition should give an impression of the broader themes/ messages based on real life stories/incidents.
- Duration of any video should not exceed 3-5 minutes, while text story must not exceed 750 words.
- Info-graphics must be kinetic.
- Good quality photo of your Painting/Digital Poster/ Photo Story has to be submitted through website. If the applicant is shortlisted, original framed painting/photo/poster will be requested from them. Ministry and Jury has right to reject the content in case any fraudulent content submitted in the competition.
- Word Limit of Text Story should not exceed 750 words, Story can be either in English or in Urdu. (Word and PDF files are allowed).
- A group or an individual can prepare the video, artwork or text story. However, awards and prizes will be presented in the name of submitted entrant only.
- All the entries for PurAzm Awards’ competition with complete requirements/documentations can be sent on or before the deadline announced.
- In case of video entries, at least 75% of the footage must be self-shot and in case of images, format must be of JPEG along with RAW files.
- Submission must be original work of the participant, which is not copied, stolen or plagiarized from others. (PurAzm team has right to ask about the details of the content uploaded)
- The rights to any other source (stock, file footage etc.) would solely be the responsibility of the submitting participant. The Ministry will not be held responsible for any copyrights violation. Failure to abide will result in automatic disqualification and legal action wherever applicable.
- After the submission, entrant agrees that copyrights of the entry (ies) will be shared with the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting and that the Ministry will be authorized to manage its broadcast/publishing on any media platform.
Filmmakers, Journalists, Photojournalists, Media Students, Citizens of Pakistan.
Official Launch of competition: March 2019
Submission Closing: 20th January 2020
Fill the online submission form and for large size files use Drop-Box or Google Drive. Multiple entries are allowed.
Video, Text Story or Image (Photographs, Painting, and Poster)
An esteemed panel of journalists, playwrights and experts would judge the entries. Their decision will be considered as final and unchallengeable.
Twitter : @PurAzmAwards
Website : www.purazm.gov.pk/register
Email : email@example.com
Facebook : facebook.com/purazmawards
Instagram : @PurAzmAwards