AWARDS RULES AND REGULATIONS
Rules and regulations for the Awards competition are listed below:
- Content quality should be in High Definition (HD).
- Topics selected for the PurAzm Awards’ competition should give an impression of the broader themes/ messages based on real life stories/incidents.
- Duration of any video should not exceed 3-5 minutes, while text story must not exceed 750 words.
- Infographics must be kinetic.
- A group or an individual can prepare the video, artwork or text story. However, awards and prizes will be presented in the name of submitted entrant only.
- All the entries for PurAzm Awards’ competition with complete requirements/documentations can be sent on or before the deadline announced.
- In case of video entries, at least 75% of the footage must be self-shot and in case of images, format must be of JPEG along with RAW files.
- Submission must be original work of the participant, which is not copied, stolen or plagiarized from others.
- The rights to any other source (stock, file footage etc.) would solely be the responsibility of the submitting participant. The Ministry will not be held responsible for any copyrights violation. Failure to abide will result in automatic disqualification and legal action wherever applicable.
- After the submission, entrant agrees that copyrights of the entry (ies) will be shared with the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting and that the Ministry will be authorize to manage its broadcast/publishing on any media platform.
Filmmakers, Journalists/photojournalists and Students.
Fill the online submission form and for large size files use Drop-Box or Google Drive. Multiple entries are allowed.
Video, Text Story or Image (Photographs, Painting, and Poster)
An esteemed panel of journalists, playwrights and experts would judge the entries. Their decision will be considered as final and unchallengeable.